Fatima Church Elamkulam, the first church in India dedicated “To Our Lady of Fatima” was consecrated at Elamkulam, under Arch-diocese of Verapoly in the year 1951.
Mother Mary appeared to three little shepherd kids Lucy, Jacintha & Francis six times during May to October 1917 at Fatima. All these apparitions were on 13th of the month, except in August, it was on 19th of that month. During these apparitions Our Lady urged the kids to spread the message of Fatima, which was to refrain from sins for redentance. Following these apparitions the devotion to our Lady of Fatima spread world wide , with special emphasis on world peace and harmony.
Vicar: Rev. Fr. Denny Palakkaparambil
Church office contact: 0484 – 2203577